What we offer

With professional guidance on your side, get clear concise advice with deeper understanding and courage to win it. Get 100% secured online consultation for the best outcomes most favourable to your side.

Registration of deeds and documents

  • Leave and License Agreement
  • Gift Deed
  • Will
  • Irreversible Power of Attorney

Registration of Marriage

  • Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
  • Special Marriage Act, 1954
  • The Christian Marriage Act, 1872
  • Nikahnama

Consultation for litigation/dispute

Matrimonial Matters

  • Divorce
  • Restitution
  • Maintenance
  • Custody
  • Domestic violence
  • Guardianship

Registration of NGO’s and Trust

  • Obtain legal status by registering your NGO and Trust and enable them to interact with donors and other organisations at an official level.


  • Succession Certificate, Probate, Legal Heir Certificate - Documents required by the legal heir of the deceased.
  • Also known as the Legal Heir Certificate, this document is issued to the legal heirs of the person. It is used for the transfer or possession of the property or inheritance of the asset of a deceased person or for security or collecting debts on behalf of the deceased.

Drafting of legal documents

  • Structure and draft your documents clearly to express their purpose and effectively account for the facts and laws. It should be drafted so that it can specify its aim and statements effectively.

Opinion upon legal deeds and documents

  • Attest the validity of the title deed to the parcel of property and verify the documents through legal opinions to favour your interest.

Rent Act Matters

  • Keeping interests of both the parties in mind, we aim to strike a harmonious balance between landlords and tenants with speedy and transparent disposal of disputes.

Domestic Violence Matters

  • Domestic violence, being a discreet yet widespread problem, our Legal Consultants help you understand your rights and get matters of emotional abuse, physical abuse, acts of violence, financial abuse etc. get solved through the right procedure.

Talk to a lawyer